According to § 5 TMG:
Our customer service can only be reached via email.
Registration in the commercial register.
Registration court: Leipzig
Sales tax identification number in accordance with Section 27 a of the Sales Tax Act: DE284749052
Reference to EU dispute settlement
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS):
You can find our email address above in the legal notice.
Liability for content
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws in accordance with Section 7 Paragraph 1 TMG. However, according to Sections 8 to 10 TMG, as a service provider we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general law remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the time of knowledge of a specific legal violation. If we become aware of any corresponding legal violations, we will immediately remove this content.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external third-party websites over whose content we have no influence. We therefore cannot assume any liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not apparent at the time of linking. However, permanent control of the content of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a legal violation. If we become aware of any legal violations, we will immediately remove such links.
The content and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. Reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this page are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. If the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, we ask that you notify us accordingly. If we become aware of any legal violations, we will immediately remove such content.
Data protection declaration for the use of Google Analytics
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that analyze how the website is used
made possible by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will first shorten your IP address within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Data protection declaration for the use of Instagram
Functions of the Instagram service are integrated into our pages. These functions are offered by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA. If you are logged into your Instagram account, you can link the content of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking on the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to assign your visit to our pages to your user account. We would like to point out that as the provider of the pages, we have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Instagram.
Our pages use buttons from the Tumblr service. The provider is Tumblr, Inc., 35 East 21st St, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10010, USA. These buttons allow you to share a post or page on Tumblr or follow the provider on Tumblr. When you access one of our websites with the Tumblr button, the browser establishes a direct connection with the Tumblr servers. We have no influence on the amount of data that Tumblr collects and transmits using this plugin. According to the current status, the user's IP address and the URL of the respective website are transmitted.
Information, deletion, blocking
You have the right at any time to free information about your stored personal data, its origin and recipient and the purpose of data processing, as well as the right to correct, block or delete this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the legal notice for this purpose or for further questions on the subject of personal data.
Some of the websites use so-called cookies. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offering more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and that your browser saves.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
Browser type/browser version operating system used
Host name of the accessing computer Time of the server request
This data cannot be assigned to specific persons. This data will not be merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to subsequently check this data if we become aware of concrete indications of illegal use.
If you send us inquiries using the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored by us in order to process the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
Contradiction of advertising emails
The use of contact details published as part of the imprint obligation to send unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby objected to. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited advertising information being sent, such as spam emails.
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we need an email address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the email address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter . Further data is not collected. We use this data exclusively to send the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties.
You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use to send the newsletter at any time, for example via the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter.
Conditions of participation “Giveaway”
The competition is not affiliated with Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Instagram. Instagram is excluded from any liability. The recipient of the information provided by the participant is not Instagram, but Worst Behavior.
By participating in this competition, participants accept the following conditions of participation:
§ 1 Eligibility to participate
Natural persons worldwide who have reached the age of 18 at the time of participation are eligible to participate.
Not allowed to participate:
• Authorized as well as freelance and permanent employees of Worst Behavior GmbH and their relatives in accordance with Section 15 AO as well as household members of the persons mentioned.
• Authorized representatives as well as freelance and permanent employees of companies and agencies who are responsible for planning, organizing and running the competition.
• Participation via and through third parties, e.g. B. competition agencies, as well as participation with the help of other automatically generated mass mailings or automatic services is excluded.
§ 2 Participation and implementation of the competition
1. Participation is possible in the period from November 2nd, 2019 to November 3rd, 2019.
2. Participation in the competition is free of charge. The participant only has to pay the internet connection fees to the competition website.
3.Participation is possible regardless of purchasing a product/using a service.
4. There is no entitlement to participate in or access the competition.
5. Participants must have a valid Instagram account to take part in the competition. In the event of a dispute regarding registration, the authorized account holder of the Instagram profile used for registration will be deemed to be the participant. The potential winner may be required to provide proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Only one participation in the competition is possible per account.
7. To take part in the competition, participants must follow the organizer's Instagram channel as well as the giveaway partner, like the giveaway post, tag three people under the post and share the giveaway post in their story.
8.Three winners will be randomly drawn from among all participants who meet the requirements of these terms and conditions. The winner will win a surprise box from TonArt and an Advent calendar from Amorelie. The organizer reserves the right to replace individual prizes with equivalent prizes in the event of a lack of availability. The winnings are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. A cash payment or claim for compensation is not possible.
9. The winners will be contacted by the organizer via Instagram and must send their contact details (last name, first name, street, house number, zip code, city, country, email address) to the organizer. If the winners do not respond within 14 days of being notified of the winner, they will forfeit their claim to the prize. The name of the winner(s) will be published on the organizer's Instagram channel. If the winner does not agree to the naming, he or she can object at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
§ 3 Exclusion from participation in the competition
If these conditions of participation are violated, the organizer reserves the right to exclude the participant from the competition; if necessary, the winnings can also be subsequently withdrawn and/or reclaimed. If the participant's behavior is viewed by the organizer as defamatory, offensive or illegal, the participant will also be excluded from the competition. The organizer reserves the right to exclude the participant from the competition without giving reasons if the content contains criminal, pornographic, racist or glorifying violence.
§ 4 Termination of the competition
The organizer reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time without prior notice for important reasons. If the campaign is canceled for an important reason, the organizer will inform the participants immediately. Cancellation for an important reason can occur in particular if proper implementation of the campaign can no longer be guaranteed for technical reasons. In these cases, the organizer assumes no liability for lost opportunities to participate.
§ 5 Data protection
1. The responsible body for the processing of personal data is TonArt GmbH, Querstrasse 25, 04103 Leipzig.
2. The participants' personal data (surname, first name, street, house number, zip code, city, country, email address) is processed for the purpose of processing the competition. The personal data is used to clearly identify the participants, to notify them of winnings and to process the event in the event of a win. Data will only be passed on to third parties (e.g. shipping service providers) if this is necessary for the processing of the competition. The data will be deleted as soon as the competition has been completed. Under no circumstances will the data be stored for longer than one year. The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
3.Rights of the data subject Persons affected by the processing of personal data have the following rights: right of providing information
(1) The data subject has the right to request confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data concerning him or her is being processed; If this is the case, you have the right to access this personal data and the following information: .
a) the processing purposes;
b) the categories of personal data processed;
c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
d) if possible, the planned period for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining that period;
e) the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of personal data concerning them or to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
f) the existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
g) if the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information about the origin of the data;
h) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Article 22(1) and (4) GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
(2) If personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the data subject has the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards in accordance with Article 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
Right to rectification
The data subject has the right to immediately request that the person responsible correct incorrect personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
Right to deletion
(1) The data subject has the right to request that the controller delete personal data concerning him or her immediately, and the controller is obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
a) The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
b) The data subject withdraws their consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. a) or Article 9 (2) lit. a) GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
c) The data subject objects to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (2) GDPR.
d) The personal data was processed unlawfully.
e) The deletion of the personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
f) The personal data was collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Article 8 (1) GDPR.
2) If the controller has made the personal data public and is obliged to delete them in accordance with paragraph 1, he shall, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, take appropriate measures, including technical measures, to protect those responsible for data processing who process the personal data , to inform you that a data subject has requested the deletion of all links to that personal data or copies or replications of that personal data.
(3) Paragraphs 1 and 2 do not apply if processing is necessary
a) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
b) for compliance with a legal obligation requiring processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller ;
c) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Article 9 (2) lit. h) and i) and Article 9 (3) GDPR;
(d) for archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes referred to in Article 89 (1), to the extent that the law referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
e) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to restriction of processing
(1) The data subject has the right to request that the controller restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject refuses the deletion of the personal data and instead requests the restriction of the use of the personal data;
c) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject needs them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
d) the data subject has lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) GDPR as long as it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh those of the data subject.
2) If the processing has been restricted in accordance with paragraph 1, these personal data - with the exception of their storage - may only be used with the consent of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
Right to object
The data subject has the right, for reasons arising from his or her particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, which is carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1) lit. e) or f) GDPR; This also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The controller will no longer process the personal data unless he or she can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right of withdrawal
The data subject has the right to revoke their declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on the consent before its revocation.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, every data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his or her residence, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if the data subject considers that the processing of the personal data relating to him or her data violates this regulation.
§ 6 Limitation of liability
1.The organizer assumes no liability for the following cases:
a) False or inaccurate information provided by participants,
b) Technical failure of any kind, in particular malfunctions, failures or interruptions of the telecommunications connection or Instagram's technical infrastructure
c) Interference by unauthorized persons in the participation process
d) late or delayed, misdirected, incomplete, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries
2.In addition, the organizer is only obliged to pay damages if the damage is due to intent or gross negligence. The organizer is liable for culpable injury to life, limb or health of a natural person, even in the event of simple negligence. In addition, the organizer is also liable for the simple negligent violation of a cardinal obligation. Cardinal obligations are those whose fulfillment enables the proper implementation of the competition and the achievement of the contractual purpose and on whose compliance a competition participant can regularly rely. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
§ 7 Applicable law
The competition is subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.